Hi!! I apologize for the missed post yesterday. I promise once I have my wifi installed on Thursday I’ll be more active. It’s more difficult to post when I’m doing it on my phone!
Yesterday was the longest day ever. I woke up at like 7:20 to get ready, because my mom was meant to be home at 8:10 with the UHaul. I go into her room at 7:30 to see if she’s finishing up getting ready and she was still asleep. I was soooooo pissed. It takes about an hour and a half to get to the city, and I had an elevator reserved from 11am-1pm. We were supposed to leave at 9 so I’d get there at 10:30ish so I could fill out some paperwork and get my keys. None of this happens. My brother and I left around 9:30 while my grandpa finished packing up the truck. My mom sat and did nothing because her neck hurt. I got to the city around 11 and turns out for the first payment they needed a cashiers check, I had no clue what that was. So I ran to the bank and got it, but before I could do that, my mom went into the leasing office and started yelling at the staff for whatever reason. I apologized a billion times after she left.
I get back from the bank and get my key. It is not working. It’s not even a real key. It’s a key fob. So I hold it up to the sensor and it flashes red. I’m going to spare some time and details, but I got my key yesterday at 12pm, and finally got it to work today at 11am. I know it doesn’t sound like a huge deal, but I had to go down and let my dog out throughout the day. AND the bigger part is, I had no food. I placed a grocery pickup and was planning on doing it after my family left. But my key did not work. I dead ass had no food. I finally got it fixed this morning and I scurried to pick up my grocery order.
Anyways, crazy day. I finished unpacking my boxes though. I just have to decorate:)
No comments:
Post a Comment