Busy day today!! I'm packing up the last of my stuff (turns out there's a lot of it) before I move tomorrow. I have a lot of clothes. I always underestimate that part. I forgot that I needed to pack all of the organization stuff in and on my desk, which will definitely require another box.
My mom cried this morning about my dog moving out. I've been coming and going for the past 4 years during undergrad, so my dog has been at home the whole time because I lived in a dorm. We've had a dog in the house for the past 13 years, so this will be a huge change for my mom. We had my old dog from 2013 to 2025 and we've had my current dog from 2019 to now. She definitely had a stronger connection with my old dog, but seeing her so upset over my current dog leaving made me realize how much she really loves him.
Anyways, I have to get back to packing and I have to put my computer in my backpack, otherwise I'll totally forget to bring it. Maybe I'll update with some pics once I'm all moved in :-)

Ugh moving is the worst sometimes!! Hope everything goes smoothly for you and you can get unpacked and settled ASAP!
ReplyDelete