Friday, August 14, 2026

Seventh Entry

Long time, no see! Moving has been crazy. Its kind of been obstacle after obstacle. First it was the keys, then I opened my oven and had no racks, and then MY CAR GOT TOWED because there was a website that no one told me about for parking. So I dead ass had to pay $250 for the towing fee (no way it really costs that much) and then $20 a day for guest parking until my permit gets approved. Insane. 

It's been good though! I've been learning how to cook different things and decorating. It's been super fun getting to decorate. I have a cork board that I put a ton of pictures on and stuff, and I hung it ALL MY MYSELF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's harder to center it and make sure its level than it seems. 

Today was a good day. I got ready and took my dog on a walk to the "beach". It's just Lake Michigan. It was his first time on a beach and I think he loved it! I'm glad that the walk back was long enough to shake all of the sand off of his paws. I'll put some pics below:)

Thank you for still checking out my blog while I've been away! Peace and love! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment