Friday, August 7, 2026

Random Day Recap!

 I normally don't post this much in a day but I had SUCH a good day!!! Today was my last day in the office and my boss brought donuts and gave me a plant and a Target gift card :,) she's so sweet. Everyone stopped in to say goodbye. I went on lunch and one of the girls I nanny texted me that she was in the office today for the sentencing trial that her mom was on. Not sure if I can say what the guy did on here, but let's just say he got 70 years in prison. That was a huge win for today. The family's statements of passion were really good. I almost cried. 

After the sentencing trial, I took the 2 girls I nanny to 7brew (which was a 25 minute drive) but their mom paid for drinks so that was nice. When we were 2 minutes away, one of the girls saw a Café Zupas so we swung through after 7brew and I got tomato soup and a sandwich because they have the all time best tomato soup. THEN I got home and I saw that my dog got a haircut. THENNNN I realized that today was Friday so my favorite streamer will be streaming tonight (Jenn McAllister). Anyways, that's all:)

No comments:

Post a Comment